Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Seriesse Thoughts.

Today, I want to focus on my thoughts about why I chose Seriesse International and what I have learnt about this industry.

As far a sales is concerned, showing my products and giving samples to the people I know is simple and anyone can accomplish that. The products pretty much sell themselves because they are made with high quality ingredients and you see this once you try the samples. I'll talk about Seriesse International's products in detail, as I continue to write my blog, so that my readers can appreciate them for how they help.

My main challenge is learning to use the web to connect with the nations market. There are so many portals availabel for the average person to try. I would call it a game of elimination, to see what works and what does not. One thing I am overwhelmed with is the number of people approaching me with ideas about how to market my business. Most of these people have something to gain from you signing up for their program, so you have to be very careful. You do not want to part with your hard earned money unless you have spent a good amount of time in researching the company. You must learn about your return on investment. Having said this, I have also come accross some completely selfless people who genuinly want to share their secrets to success with you, and help. I guess these are the people who really know and understand the "feel good factor" about life.

I hope as I grow my business, I too will have the expertese to be able to share with peole, to help them succeed. For now, I pass on what knowledge I have to my new consultants and learn from them and my team leaders too. I have an extra ordinary team above me who go above and beyond to help me. I realise that they will gain from my success, but I too will gain. It's a win, win situation for everyone. I have been part of another direct sales company in the past, and not seen this kind of support structure.

I read many articles about network marketing to understand how the system works and how to make it work for you. To make if work for you, there is one important thing you MUST do. You have to believe in your products first and foremost. If you do not believe in what you are selling, you can not market it. Before I signed up with Seriesse, I read reviews and articles about the company to fully understant what I would be getting into. I orderd products for my needs, to try them out, to see how I felt, and how they changed the way I feel.

I started with the Essential Green Tea because this was something I already drank. I wanted to see the difference between store bought and Seriesse bought. All I can say is Wow! there is a marked difference in my energy levels throughout the day. It tasted good, easy to use and carry with you, so two thumbs up. Then I bought a few other things like the Amla Rusha and A Essentials line of skin care. Again, I see and feel the difference so two thumbs up agian.

Once I was convinced that their products do as they say, I didn't have to look further. I knew where my future lay....at the top! I knew Seriesse was a new company, so I knew I couldn't be too far from the top starting level of the company. It wasn't until I was already well into the business that I learnt about where exactly I stood within their structure. To my delight, I only had 4 people in my upline! My jaw nearly dropped when I first heard this and even now I feel like pinching myself to make sure it is real.



If I had joined any other network marketing company in this industry, I know there would have been hundreds if not thousands of people in my upline. I wonder how many people even know how far down they are from the top. As Seriesse grows over the next few years I know I am going to aceive residual wealth...That is, my money working for me. I hadn't even heard of the term residual wealth until a few years ago when I was approached by someone to join their company.

I have always been very careful about doing my homework before diving into anything, and any of my close friends and family members will tell you the same. Saying "no" to someone without reason is not a very polite thing to do, so I would always find out things that didn't agree with me before declining. There were countless opportunities, but none of them got me as excited as Seriesse. Just the possibilities of where this will take me, gives me a tingling feeling down my spine.

There will come a point in my new business when I can take time out and not worry about where my next pay check will come from. I am in this for the long haul and with hard work and dedication, I will aceive my goals. For anyone out there who has a passion for good health and intersted in skincare, I would strongly recomend looking into the opportunity you get with Seriesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment