Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Specials!



Happy Sunday to everyone! It's cold and miserable outside....reminds me of England!
It's the beginning of March so before we know it, we'll have leaves on the trees and flowers in our gardens.

At Seriesse we have promotions for each month and March 2009 is no different. One of my favorite products is now on a special promotion. What is this product, you might ask....Essential Green Tea of course. I have written about this in detail on one of my earlier posts (Get energized with Green Tea)....have a look and get some insight into why I like it so much. Anyway, this month, you can save 10% when you buy any duo of green tea. Yes, that's right...when you buy 2, you save 10%.

What I haven't talked about, is the special price discount you get when you become a preferred customers. Once you start using the products, and know that you want them on a regular basis, you should sign up for autoship. This means that not only do you get your order delivered in the time frame you specify, you also save a whopping 20% off your order. The great thing about Seriesse, is that you only need to have ONE product on autoship to get your discount on ALL your products! I would definitely take advantage of this great offer. You can try other items and still get 20% discount!

For those of you who wear mineral makeup, and who haven't tried Seriesse's Mineral foundation, this is the time to try it. It's price has been reduced for March only. It's made with highest grade minerals and the SPF in it, is also from natural minerals...not added artificially. This foundation is actually good for your skin. How many people can say that about foundation. It's easy to apply and doesn't sit in your lines or wrinkles like other brands. It's not cakey and looks natural, and you get 14g in one jar......a lot more than any other brand! You also get a free brush every time you order. The best part...if you don't like it, you have a full 45 day money back guarantee just like all other products from Seriesse.

March really is a great month if you are thinking of joining Seriesse. We have our Deluxe welcome kit for only $99.95, ($272 value). You get everything you need to start your own Sereisse home business, including four full size products. If you start using many of our wonderful products then you can save 30% off all your items by becoming a consultant! What a great way to save money on products you already use. To learn more about how to earn a real income please contact me at asp@myseriesse.com

Many of my consultants joined to get a discount on their products, and many want to earn a real income form it. The choice is yours...work a few hours a week or a few hours a day! You may simply want to supplement your income or try to achieve residual wealth....again, the choice is yours. I know what I chose! I want residual income within the next few years so I can have peace of mind, and send my kids to the college of their choice. I don't want to be limited to in State colleges only. I want them to have higher goals and aim for the elite colleges. Time will tell as they are still young. I have another 5 years to reach my goal and I will.

I strive to work hard and remain dedicated for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment