Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feel Good Factor.

Weekends are always busy and for many people who work form home, you tend to put work on a back burner. I am fortunate that I can choose my own hours and do "make-up" work when it suits me. I'm not tied down to any system where I have to clock in or out. No one is going to monitor how much or little I work.

Now, that doesn't mean that I don't work....I have had to learn how to discipline myself to put the needed hours into growing my business. There is a direct relation between your income and your work, which basically means that if you want money, you have to work for it. It's not a free ride and I would encourage any hard working person who wants an extra income to look into working from home.

For me, the best part is that I am learning so many new things and ways to generate sales...ways I didn't know existed, and all without leaving my home. I'm not a computer person so even learning how to blog was new for me. I now look forward to writing about my business and how I can help others to start their own business and/or look and feel good about themselves.

The feed back I get from people is so rewarding and makes me want to work harder. It's difficult to describe the feeling you get when someone thanks you for offering them a chance to secure their future. Each day is a new day and we grow and learn as a team and help each other out. I am eternally grateful to my team leaders who are on hand to help me with the smallest questions. They give me their time without question, and I, in return will do the same for whom ever I enrol.
If you've seen the film "Pay it Forward", you will understand what I mean.

Many people have been working from the comfort of their homes for years and already know of all the benefits. I want to be able to share with those of you who want to be home for various reasons. I know a lot of people have lost their jobs and are looking for ways to secure their income. Owning a home business will not give you a big fat pay check in your first few months unless you actively get out there and promote your products. I am growing at a slower pace because I am fortunate enough to do so, however there are many consultants who have grown at an incredible pace due to their own hard work.

Like I said earlier....there is a direct relation to your income and the hours you work. One thing doesn't change though....The feel good factor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment